Zootaxa papers [Annelida] Re: reprint request

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon Oct 6 19:41:56 EST 2008

By the way María's e-mail is published. Sometimes publishers do not show
author e-mails on what can be seen on the web by non-subscribers.
Cunning devils. Zootaxa is not such a publisher and it is likely most
Zootaxa authors can be emailed directly for reprints.

Check at: http://www.mapress.com/zootaxa/taxa/Annelida.html

Anyway requests for the below can be sent to:

maria_ana_tovar from yahoo.com

Alternatively subscribe to Zootaxa. It is not very expensive for just
the annelids.

Geoff

<jdavenport from terraenv.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I am trying to identify a sabellid Branchiomma sp. to the species
level,
>> but am lacking a necessary article.  I've been having troubles
>> requesting this article through interlibrary loan in the states.
Does
>> anyone have the following reprint available in PDF format that they
>> could email me?  Thanks for your assistance!
>>
>> Tovar-Hernandez, M. A. & Knight-Jones, P.  2006.  Species of
Branchiomma