Cossuridae Re: [Annelida] References

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Oct 9 14:50:38 EST 2008

If we are talking Cossuridae taxonomy in general I think the paper below might still be the most recent overlook, even though nearly eight years old.

Read, G. B. 2000:  Taxonomy and distribution of a new Cossura species
(Annelida: Polychaeta: Cossuridae) from New Zealand.
Proceedings of  the Biological Society of Washington 113(4): 1096-1110.

World species were tabulated and Cossurella was sunk.

Geoff