[Annelida] Images of Myxicola spp.

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Tue Oct 21 01:02:14 EST 2008

Hi all,

Has anyone got Myxicola pics? I'm looking for images again, this time the sabellids Myxicola infundibulum and or M. aesthetica.
This for a give-away educational publication. Live or dead, lab or field, bits or all, but with clear detail.
Photo credit would be given, but regrettably I cannot offer payment.

All help appreciated.

Thanks,

 Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz>
   http://www.annelida.net/