[Annelida] Reference

Aidee Egremy Valdez via annelida%40net.bio.net (by egremy_23 from hotmail.com)
Wed Sep 3 11:38:45 EST 2008

Dear colleagues:
I greatly appreciate if somebody could help me with the next referenceThank you!
Hartmann-Schroder, G. 1958. Einige Polychaeten aus dem Kustengrundwasser der Bimini-Inseln (Bahamas). Kieler Meeresforsch. 14:233-240, figs. 1-18.Thank you. Greetings from Oaxaca, Mexico Andrea Glockner & Aidee Egremy Universidad del Mar, Lic. Biología Marina