[Annelida] More references

Aidee Egremy Valdez via annelida%40net.bio.net (by egremy_23 from hotmail.com)
Wed Sep 3 19:31:49 EST 2008

Dear colleagues: Somebody could help me with the next reference?  Southern, R. 1914. Archiannelida and Polychaeta. Roy. Irish Acad. Dublin, Proc., vol. 31, pt. 47, pp. 1-160, 15 pls.  We need only the description and figure of Mystides (Pseudomystides) elongata, member of the Phyllodocidae family
Thank you. Greetings from Oaxaca, Mexico, Andrea Glockner & Aidee Egremy Universidad del Mar, Lic. Biología Marina