[Annelida] Re: North Atlantic and Arctic Sabellidae

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Sep 4 17:56:32 EST 2008

Hello,

You could try obtaining Igor Jirkov's Arctic Polychaeta book, and also check the papers of Elise Wesenberg-Lund on Greenland for sabellids coverage (I don't have them to hand).

Personal Author:  	  Jirkov, I. A.
Title: 	Polychaeta of the Arctic Ocean / I.A. Jirkov.
Publication info: 	Moscow, Russia : Janus-K, 2001.
Physical descrip: 	632 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
Transliterated title: Polikhety severnogo Ledovitogo Okeana.

This book does have a  nice sabellid key with good illustrations, but note it is all in Russian, and may be difficult to obtain quickly.

Geoff