[Annelida] Re: North Atlantic and Arctic Sabellidae

Davorka Jarić-Perkušić via annelida%40net.bio.net (by davorka from biologija.unios.hr)
Fri Sep 5 02:11:55 EST 2008

Hello,
You could try to order it from Pensoft.

Polychaeta of the Arctic Ocean
Zhirkov, IA
2001. Moscow, 305x220, b/w figs, maps, index, In Russian, title and a
summary in English.
Spb, 632pp. Price EURO 44.
Add to Order Form | All Books from Zhirkov, IA | All Books on the same