[Annelida] density dependence first use - Smith 1935 paper

Salvador Herrando-Perez via annelida%40net.bio.net (by salvador.herrando-perez from adelaide.edu.au)
Tue Sep 16 19:43:28 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

I am currently working on a manuscript on density-dependence (DD) detection
across taxa. I have been unable to find at my university and from colleagues
nearby the old paper by Smith (1935) in which the term DD is used for the
first time to define the population regulation negative feedbacks, i.e.
Smith 1935. The role of biotic factors in the determination of population
densities. Journal of Economic Entomology 28, 873-898.

If you had it available, I would very much appreciate a pdf copy of this old
reference. Many thanks for your time on this request,
<mailto:salvador.herrando-perez from adelaide.edu.au> Salva

Salvador Herrando-Pérez
School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Adelaide, SA 5005,
Australia
Office phone: +61 8 8303 5254 / Office fax: +61 8 8303 4347 / Mobile phone:
+61 406049010
 <https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/salvador.herrando-perez>
https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/salvador.herrando-perez