[Annelida] Fwd: New meeting for polychaetists

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon Sep 29 13:48:56 EST 2008

FYI

Contact details, etc at: http://www.aacima.org.ar/novedades_nota.php?id=26

>>> On 30/09/2008 at 6:36 a.m., "Rodolfo Elias" <roelias from mdp.edu.ar> wrote:

Dear Geoff
We will held the Second Symposium of Latino American Polychetes
(SILPOLY) in Mar del Plata (Argentina) between 9-11 of march 2009. The
official language are Spanish and Portuguese, but you are all invited.
Mar del Plata is a tourist place and the meeting is in late summer, so
people (and polychaetist too) can travel around.
There is a link in the web page of the AACIMA (Asociacion Argentina de
Ciencias del Mar), in the section novedades (news) there are information
in Spanish about the symposium (abstracts, place and hotels).
If some people want to send an abstract (Spanish or Portuguese) can send
to me or Claudia Bremec as soon as possible (death line is ends of
September).

Please spread to the list,
Best wishes

Rodolfo Elias