[Annelida] (Fwd) Ceylon Pearl Oyster Fisheries material

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gread from actrix.gen.nz)
Wed Apr 22 02:56:52 EST 2009

Yo,

Continuing on our current interest in Arthur Willey, I noticed a cite to a
biographical obituary at the Roy Soc UK.

Kerr, J. G. 1943:  Arthur Willey. 1867-1942.  Obituary Notices of Fellows
of the Royal Society (1932-1954) 4(12): 394-410.

http://rsbm.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/obits/4/12
 doi:10.1098/rsbm.1943.0011

Check it out maybe if you can. And it's published nearly 70 years ago so I
don't think Roy Soc Publishing would mind if one of you also helpfully
send me a copy for my research purposes.

Thanks,

Geoffrey B. Read, Ph.D.
Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
gread from actrix.gen.nz