[Annelida] Reference request

Bryony Pearce via annelida%40net.bio.net (by bryony from seasurvey.co.uk)
Sun Aug 9 06:32:33 EST 2009

Dear All,

I am having enormous trouble locating the following references, one is
report written by the National Rivers Authority (UK) which is now out of

National Rivers Authority, 1994. Wash Zone Report. National Rivers
Authority, Huntingdon, U.K.

The other is a book which no one seems to have in stock, including the
British Library;

Kirtley, 1994. A review and taxonomic revision of the family
Sabellariidae johnston 1865 (Annelida: Polychaeta) Sabecon Press Science
Series Vol 1. Florida 223pp.

If anyone has electronic copies of these or has any idea where I might
locate them it would be much appreciated!! Also I am undertaking a
review of sabellariid reefs and so any recent or obscure publications,
particularly recent discoveries would be fantastic!

Many thanks

Bryony Pearce BSc (Hons)
Research Director

Marine Ecological Surveys Limited