[Annelida] Reference request

Bryony Pearce via annelida%40net.bio.net (by bryony from seasurvey.co.uk)
Sun Aug 9 06:32:33 EST 2009

Dear All,

I am having enormous trouble locating the following references, one is
report written by the National Rivers Authority (UK) which is now out of
print;

National Rivers Authority, 1994. Wash Zone Report. National Rivers
Authority, Huntingdon, U.K.

The other is a book which no one seems to have in stock, including the
British Library;

Kirtley, 1994. A review and taxonomic revision of the family
Sabellariidae johnston 1865 (Annelida: Polychaeta) Sabecon Press Science
Series Vol 1. Florida 223pp.

If anyone has electronic copies of these or has any idea where I might
locate them it would be much appreciated!! Also I am undertaking a
review of sabellariid reefs and so any recent or obscure publications,
particularly recent discoveries would be fantastic!

Many thanks
Bryony

--
Bryony Pearce BSc (Hons)