[Annelida] Reference request

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Sun Aug 9 20:27:39 EST 2009

Hi Bryony & all,

Well that is a surprise. Even the UK Natural History Museum Library doesn't have Kirtley's book in the online catalogue, and I couldn't see any second hand copies today online. In worldcat the nearest holding library to you appears to be in the Netherlands (http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/31852807).
It was privately published by the author and David Kirtley is no longer with us as you probably know. It will be still in copyright obviously & is before the pdf era arrived. However, a number of polychaete workers will have personal copies. Maybe someone in the UK could loan their hard copy to you?

Not much advice beyond those suggestions. Sorry.

Geoff

>>> On 9/08/2009 at 11:32 p.m., Bryony Pearce <bryony from seasurvey.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear All,
[...]
--

 Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz>