[Annelida] Enders 1909

James Blake via annelida%40net.bio.net (by jablake9 from gmail.com)
Sat Aug 15 18:07:58 EST 2009

Michael,

You can obtain this on-line at the *Biodiversity Heritage Library* site.

Go to: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/

Click on titles and J.

Then browse to Journal of Morphology.  Link to vol. 20, click it on and
scroll to the text page before 480 and you will come up with p. 479.  I
think you have to down load each page separately; or you can download the
entire issue in different formats. Either way, you can obtain it yourself.

Jim Blake

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Michael Boyle <boylem from hawaii.edu> wrote:

> Aloha Annelida,
> Do any of you have a digital copy of the following: *Enders, H. E. 1909.
>  A study of the life-history and habits of **Chaetopterus variopedatus**.
> **J. Morph**. *20*: 479-531*
>
> I would be very grateful to anyone who can send me a copy.
>
> Thank you !
>

>   Michael

> Michael J Boyle
> PhD Candidate