[Annelida] RE: Proceedings of the Ninth International Polychaete Conference

Nancy Maciolek via annelida%40net.bio.net (by njmaciolek from gmail.com)
Sun Aug 30 18:10:44 EST 2009

The volume is now online, and all papers are available through open access,
thanks to funding from several sources.

http://www.mapress.com/zoosymposia/content/2009/v2/index.htm

Thanks to everyone who worked on this volume, and my special thanks to
Zhi-Qiang Zhang, Chief Editor.

cheers,
Nancy

Nancy J. Maciolek