[Annelida] RE: Proceedings of the Ninth International Polychaete Conference

Nancy Maciolek via annelida%40net.bio.net (by njmaciolek from gmail.com)
Sun Aug 30 18:10:44 EST 2009

The volume is now online, and all papers are available through open access,
thanks to funding from several sources.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this volume, and my special thanks to
Zhi-Qiang Zhang, Chief Editor.

Nancy J. Maciolek
njmaciolek from gmail.com