[Annelida] A request

José Eriberto Assis via annelida%40net.bio.net (by eri.assis from gmail.com)
Tue Dec 1 06:26:14 EST 2009

Hi all
I would like to known if somebody has this reference in PDF or Copy and can
send me:
Uschakov, P.V. 1950. Mnogoschetinkovye chervi (Polychaeta) Okhotskogo morya.
[Polychaeta of the Sea of Okhotsk]. Issledovaniya Dal´nvostochnykh Morei
SSSR. no. 2, 140-234. [In Russian];
Zars, I. 1933. K. faune kol´chatykh chevi Severo-Yaponskogo moarya. [The
annelidan fauna of the northern parte of the Sea of Japan]. Gosudarstvennye
Gidrologicheskii instit.  Issledovaniya Morei SSSR. no. 19, 125-137 [in
Russianm with German summary].
I am indentify some species of the Maldanidae and I found the species *Chirimia
punctata *(Zars, 1933) for the Brazil, and I need confirm if this species is
the sheme species of the Japan coast (Seas of Japan and Okhotsk).
Best wishes
Thank you very much

Universidade Federal da Paraíba
Centro de Ciências Exatas e da Natureza