[Annelida] Pdfs of Augener (1913) and Chamberlin (1920) available

Joao Gil via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gil from ceab.csic.es)
Thu Dec 3 06:32:45 EST 2009

Dear all,

I have just scanned a couple of old publications for a friend, and we
thought that maybe they are of interest for somebody else. The papers are
scanned without the "search" option (I don't known how to do it), and are
uploaded in my free Mediafire account, so expect some advertising while
downloading them (that's why the account is free, anyway). I don't know if
these papers are still covered by copyright, so if someone of you holds the
copyrights or knows that they are still covered by copyrights, please, send
me an email and I will remove them immediately. Mediafire is quite easy to
use, so just follow the instructions.

The papers and links are:

AUGENER, H. 1913. Beitrag zur Kenntnis verschiedener Anneliden und
Bemerkungen über die nordischen Nephthys-Arten und deren epitoke Formen.
Archiv für Naturgeschichte, Abteilung A, Berlin, 78 (10): 162-212, plates
5-6. <http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjdm2kmy3yn/Augener1913.pdf>

CHAMBERLIN, R.V. 1920. Polychaeta. Report of the Canadian Arctic Expedition
1913-18, Ottawa, 9B: 1-41.

All the best,

João Gil
Carrer d'accés a la Cala Sant Francesc, 14
Email: gil from ceab.csic.es
Telef. (34) 972.33.61.01
Fax: (34) 972.33.78.06