[Annelida] Leech breeding.

sabrina from yahoo.com Low via annelida%40net.bio.net (by beibi_sabrina from yahoo.com)
Sun Feb 22 09:34:34 EST 2009

Ms. Sabrina Low
No.2, JAlan BK 4 / 6 E,
Bandar Kinrara.
47180. Selangor
Dear All,
Re : Leech Breeding
Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Sabrina Low and I'm from Malaysia.
My husband and I are interested to set up a leech breeding farm in Selangor. Although we have spoken to a few sucessful leech farmers in Malaysia, the information given seems inconsistent or lacking.
We hope that you could enlighten us as to how to go about setting and maitaining a leech farm.
Any help and advice given is deeply appreciated.
Thank you.

      Get your new Email address!