[Annelida] need help

romunov via annelida%40net.bio.net (by romunov from gmail.com)
Mon Jan 5 03:27:35 EST 2009

In addition to mrs Gambi's comments, authors are invited to read the poster
by Bettoso & Orel which describes (alongsome other notes) a method unique to
the Adriatic coast of capturing economically important *E. rousseaui* via
trap and "air bottle". The poster was presented at 7th international
polychaete conference in Iceland in 2001.

Cheers from Slovenia,
Roman Lustrik