[Annelida] Phyllis Knight-Jones update

Andy Mackie via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Andy.Mackie from museumwales.ac.uk)
Mon Jan 12 05:32:27 EST 2009

I received this message from Gaynor on Saturday:

"My mother, Phyllis Knight-Jones passed away  peacefully in her sleep on the morning of 8th January 2009, having recently been diagnosed with secondary bone cancer.  The funeral will be at Morriston Crematorium, Swansea,  at 11am, 20 January 2009, for those of you who would like to attend.

Please contact Nathalie Yonow on n.yonow from swansea.ac.uk  with any biological queries. All Phyllis' specimens, ongoing work, and book and reprint collection will be lodged at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff."

Wyn will be moving to Cheshire with Gaynor after the funeral

Thank you for all the caring messages that you have sent me concerning your memories of Phyllis.  I have passed these on to Gaynor

Regards

Andy