[Annelida] Fossil Polychaetes

Ken Finger via annelida%40net.bio.net (by kfinger from berkeley.edu)
Fri Jan 16 14:19:54 EST 2009

Whereas annelid biologists are likely to be unaware of the
micropaleontological literature, I would like to share my recent
publication with those who might find it of interest:

Finger, K. L., M. M. Flenniken, and J. H. Lipps. 2008. Foraminifera used
in the construction of Miocene Polychaete Tubes, Monterey Formation,
California, USA. /Journal of Foraminiferal Research/ 38 (4): 277-291.

You can download the pdf from
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/about/profile.php?lastname=Finger&firstname=Ken;
it's the fourth reference listed.

Dr. Kenneth L. Finger