[Annelida] Review article on marine symbiosis with bacteria

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Sat Jan 17 23:29:31 EST 2009

This is a nicely presented review that covers  marine annelid bacterial symbionts. I mention it because it is open access (I think).

Dubilier, Nicole.; Bergin, Claudia; Lott, Christian (2008). Symbiotic diversity in marine animals: the art of harnessing chemosynthesis. Nature Reviews Microbiology 6(10): 725-740. <http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.1038/nrmicro1992>

There are some other microbial symbiosis reviews in that issue.

 Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz>
 About NIWA http://www.niwa.co.nz/about