[Annelida] Sorensen's Buffer recipe

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon Jul 6 15:35:42 EST 2009

Hi Lizbeth,

This was asked some years ago and the reply then from Tom Parker was:

"A recipe for the phosphate buffer is in Humanson's, "Animal Tissue
Techniques" Fourth edition, page 556."

To which I can add (in these more digitalised times)

Sounds like a good read. There's a 1997 5th edition, and prior editions will still be in copyright. I'm sure it's widely available in academic libraries and second hand.

We (niwa) seem to have the 3rd edition. I can check for it if you're really stuck and can't get it elsewhere.

>>> On 7/07/2009 at 3:41 a.m., <Lizbeth_Kelly from hgsi.com> wrote:
> Annelida,
> Could you share the recipe for Sorensen's Buffer?
> Thanks,
> Lizbeth Kelly, HT(ASCP), Q-IHC
> Histology Department
> Human Genome Sciences, Inc.