[Annelida] Polychaeta larvae

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon Mar 23 15:06:58 EST 2009

Possible starting points:

Purschke, G. (2005). Sense organs in polychaetes (Annelida).
Hydrobiologia 535(1): 53-78.

Schlotzer-Schrehardt, U. (1986). Ultrastructural investigation of the
nuchal organs of Pygospio elegans (Polychaeta). 1. Larval nuchal organs.
Helgolaender Meeresuntersuchungen 40(4): 397-417,illustr.

=> Helgoland Marine Research

>>> On 24/03/2009 at 5:21 a.m., André Souza Santos
<enteropneusta from gmail.com>
> Dear colleges,
> I would like to know if somebody could send to me article about
> of nuchal organ in polychaeta larvae.
> I would like another help: I will start to make a SEM from some
> and I appreciate a good clue about the better methodology.
> Thanks in advantage,
> André

 Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz>
 About NIWA http://www.niwa.co.nz/about

NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water &
Atmospheric Research Ltd.