[Annelida] Fwd: Question about polychaeta's burrows

Salvador Herrando-Perez via annelida%40net.bio.net (by salvador.herrando-perez from adelaide.edu.au)
Sun May 10 20:50:51 EST 2009

Dear João Carlos, the following paper and references therein, may be of your
interest... Cheers... Salva

Title: Burrow architecture of the spionid polychaete Polydora villosa in the
corals Montipora and Porites
Author(s): Liu PJ, Hsieh HL
Source: ZOOLOGICAL STUDIES   Volume: 39   Issue: 1   Pages: 47-54
Published: JAN 2000

Salvador Herrando-Pérez