[Annelida] Determination of Total proteins at Polychaete

Miguel Royo via annelida%40net.bio.net (by miguelryg from yahoo.es)
Tue May 19 11:09:00 EST 2009

Hello all
I'm working at the determination of total proteins at Polychaete, using
Lowry's method. My problem is that I have not found bibliography in this
matter, so I'm not sure if it's the suitable one. If someone know of some
article or methodology that could help me, I'll be very pleasure. Thank you
very much to all.