[Annelida] Re:

Barbara Mikac via annelida%40net.bio.net (by barbara.mikac from cim.irb.hr)
Mon Apr 19 04:35:19 EST 2010

Dear Paul,

I am quite sure that is a sipunculian. In our samples from the soft
bottom in the Northern Adriatic Sea  we are often finding Sipunculus
nudus; it is much bigger than your specimen and pink colored (not
transparent as yours), but the form and the body structure is the same.
Hope this helps.

Barbara Mikac, M.Sc.
Marine Research Centre
Rudjer Boskovic Institute