[Annelida] cryptic and pelagic polychaetes

Arne Nygren via annelida%40net.bio.net (by arne.nygren from zool.gu.se)
Thu Dec 2 03:39:59 EST 2010

Dear all

two new papers from me and Fredrik that are published online that
might interest you. If you do not have access, I would be happy to
provide you with the papers if you are interested.

 From one to ten in a single stroke - resolving the European Eumida
sanguinea (Phyllodocidae, Annelida) species complex
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ympev.2010.10.010

Chimaeras and the origins of the holopelagic annelids Typhloscolecidae
and Lopadorhynchidae: a reply to Struck & Halanych
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1463-6409.2010.00462.x/abstract

sincerely
Arne