[Annelida] Food of Spionid larvae

Daniel Martin Sintes via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Tue Dec 14 09:58:34 EST 2010

Hi David,

some time ago, we did an experimental study on the influence of
meroplanktonic larvae on some holoplanktonic organisms. Maybe our
results may help you. You may get the PDF by browsing at my personal web
site or (more easily) by directly following the link

http://www.ceab.csic.es/~dani/grazing.pdf

Cheers,

Dani.

--
Dr. Daniel Martin

Scientific Researcher
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC)

Director
Centre d'Estudis Avancats de Blanes (CEAB)

->  Carrer d'acces a la Cala Sant Francesc 14
->  17300 Blanes (Girona), Catalunya (Spain)
->  Tel: (34) 972336101
->  Fax: (34) 972337806
->  WWW Institutional: http://www.ceab.csic.es
->  WWW Personal:      http://www.ceab.csic.es/~dani/