Image of the year Re: [Annelida] Celebes squidworm

Geoff Read via (by from
Wed Dec 22 14:57:48 EST 2010

Hi all,

And Nature this week includes one of Aw's Teuthidodrilus samae photos as one of its images of the year, the only marine creature so honoured.

SlideShow: 2010 Gallery: Images of the year
Number 10. I think it's open access.

Looking back at 2009 a Karen Osborn green bomber photo made Nature's list last year.

Luckily for us marine worms mostly don't look at all like the public's idea of a worm, and can be very beautiful creatures in life - else I wouldn't be here for one.

Happy holidays everyone.