[Annelida] 10th IPC Lecce, June 2010: 3rd announcement

Maria Cristina Gambi via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gambimc from szn.it)
Thu Jan 14 08:11:01 EST 2010

Dear Geoff and Annelida forum members,

first of all Happy New Year to everyone...
This message is to inform that we have prepared the 3rd announcement
related to the 10th Interntional Polychaete Conference organization (20-26
June 2010, Lecce, Italy), and that the document is now available at the
Conference web site: www.polychaeta.it
We have received about 200 contributions as key-lectures, oral
communications and posters in all the themes of the Conference. Thanks to
everyone for the effort and the interest. We think that there are good
premises for a stimulating and nice meeting.
With our best wishes and greetings from Italy, and see you all in Lecce;
Adriana and Maria Cristina.
gruppo di Ecologia del Benthos
Laboratorio di Ecologia Funzionale ed Evolutiva
Stazione Zoologica "Anton Dohrn" di Napoli
Villa Dohrn, Punta S. Pietro
80077 Ischia (Napoli, Italy)
tel ++39 081 991410 or ++39 081 5833513
fax ++39 081 984201