[Annelida] check-list polychaetes Italy (2008)

Maria Cristina Gambi via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gambimc from szn.it)
Thu Jan 14 10:07:23 EST 2010

Dear Geoff and Annelida forum members,

I wish to inform all members that we have now available an up dated (2008)
check-list of the polychaetes recorded along the Italian coast (more than
800 nominal species). The list is published in the Biologia Marina
Mediterranea (official Journal of the Italian Society of Marine Biology,
SIBM) special volume for Italian marine species check-lists (Castelli et
al. 2008. Annelida Polychaeta. BBM, vol. 15 suppl.1: 323-373),  and it is
also available for download at the web site www.sibm.it (check-list button,
check-list n. 19). Anyway, on request, I'll be glad to send you the pdf copy.

With best regards,
Maria Cristina Gambi
gruppo di Ecologia del Benthos
Laboratorio di Ecologia Funzionale ed Evolutiva
Stazione Zoologica "Anton Dohrn" di Napoli
Villa Dohrn, Punta S. Pietro
80077 Ischia (Napoli, Italy)
tel ++39 081 991410 or ++39 081 5833513
fax ++39 081 984201