[Annelida] Surugiu et al. 2008

Elena Kupriyanova via annelida%40net.bio.net (by lena.kupriyanova from gmail.com)
Mon Jan 25 01:16:24 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,

I wonder if any of you have this paper handy?

Surugiu, V.,  Dauvin, J.-C., Gillet P., and Ruellet, T. (2008) Can
seamounts provide a good habitat for polychaete annelids? Example of the
northeastern Atlantic seamounts. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic
Research Papers 55, 1515-1531.

I tried to write Dr. Dauvin (jean-claude.dauvin from univlille1.fr) who is listed as the corresponding author on the paper, but my message bounced.
Thanks!

Lena