[Annelida] looking for PDF, need help

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Tue Jun 8 15:57:52 EST 2010

This book appears to be still in print and available at Wiley &
elsewhere in hardcopy (very expensively).

Copying it to PDF, or circulating a PDF of it is of course illegal.

Perhaps limiting your request to the chapter required would be a better
idea? Some of the authors are still contactable, and known to read this

>>> On 7/06/2010 at 9:34 p.m., Надежда Карасева<oasisia from gmail.com>
> Dear colleagues and annelida addicted persons.
> Does anybody have a PDF of the Book *Microscopic Anatomy of
> Annelida. Volume 7 ed. F. W. Harrison?
> *I would be extra happy person if somebody can share it with me.*
> *Sincerely yours, Nadezda Karaseva.

NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water &
Atmospheric Research Ltd.