[Annelida] New online bivalve ID guide
(by Anna.Holmes from museumwales.ac.uk)
Wed Jun 9 06:58:20 EST 2010
Visit our new website:
Marine Bivalve Shells of the British Isles<Http://naturalhistory.museumwales.ac.uk/britishbivalves>
Online identification aid to all bivalves found in waters around the British Isles, including those found in the EEZs of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands.
• Free, open access website
• 350+ species covered with detailed descriptions, distribution maps and illustrations
• Juvenile and adult specimens illustrated
• Almost 3000 individual specimen images
• Bathymetric coverage from the intertidal to the abyss (5000m).
• Full Bibliography
Marine Bivalve Shells of the British Isles press release Download PDF<http://naturalhistory.museumwales.ac.uk/britishbivalves/Resources/Bivalve_flyer_web.pdf>
Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales<http://www.museumwales.ac.uk> | Department of Biodiversity & Systematic Biology<http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/en/biosyb/>
More information about the Annelida