[Annelida] Sea Fisheries Research Station Bulletin (Haifa)

Joao Gil via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gil from ceab.csic.es)
Thu Jun 10 07:30:31 EST 2010

Dear all,

I have here a small collection of the journal Sea Fisheries Research Station
Bulletin (Haifa), that was about to end at the paper bin (don’t ask...), in
order to be recycled. The collection is incomplete, and goes from 1959 to
1968. If someone wishes to “adopt” them, just send me an e-mail. Preference
will be given to proximity, but probably the first one to reply gets them.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

João Gil
Carrer d'accés a la Cala Sant Francesc, 14
Email: gil from ceab.csic.es
Telef. (34) 972.33.61.01
Fax: (34) 972.33.78.06