[Annelida] Kinberg (1866)

Joao Gil via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gil from ceab.csic.es)
Mon Mar 1 07:31:31 EST 2010

Dear all,

I have just scanned one of the papers by Kinberg for a colleague and friend,
and I have thought that maybe it could be of interest for somebody else, as
I couldn’t find it available anywhere in internet (but maybe it is there,
somewhere, and I just couldn’t find it).

The paper is the following one:

Kinberg, J.G.H. 1866. Annulata nova. Öfversigt af Kongliga
Vetenskaps-Akademiens Förhandlingar, Stockholm, 22 (4): 239-258.

and is available in my Mediafire account, following this link:

I suppose that it isn’t covered by copyright any longer, but if it is, and
you know it, please send me an email and I will remove it from Mediafire
immediately. It will remain uploaded as long as there are downloads. In case
you notice that the link is dead, drop me a line and I will upload it again.

All the best,

João Gil

Carrer d'accés a la Cala Sant Francesc, 14

Email: gil from ceab.csic.es

Telef. (34) 972.33.61.01

Fax: (34) 972.33.78.06