[Annelida] looking for a man to share a room in Lecce this summer

Водопьянов Степан via annelida%40net.bio.net (by stepan.vodopianov from yandex.ru)
Tue Mar 16 03:43:14 EST 2010

Hello everyone. I'm going to Lecce to participate in 10th International Polychaete Conference.
It's time to reserve a room in a hotel, so I am looking for a companion (a man) to book double-room.
I am from Russia, Moscow, 23 years old, the area of interests is the fine structure of epidermis of some polychaetes.
I think it will be better to find anybody from Russia, but it is not necessary.

Stepan Vodopianov, tfoth from mail.ru
--
Яндекс.Почта. Письма есть. Спама - нет. http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam/sign