[Annelida] the paper of Nephtyidae

Наталия Днестровская via annelida%40net.bio.net (by ndnestro from mail.ru)
Wed Mar 24 11:49:17 EST 2010

Dear colleagues!
I am a Nephtyidae researcher of North Europe and Arctic. Last winter I worked in New York National History Museum. I found there the very interesting worms collected by Arcturus Oceanographic Expedition in 1925. And I think - it is a new species. Unfortunately information on the label is very poor.  But it was mentioned that the whole information has been published in Zoologica, Vol. VIII, No. 8, p. 466, which I can't trace. Can somebody help?
I would be VERY happy!

Wormly Nataly