Top ten Re: [Annelida] Swima the swimmer

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon May 24 01:34:46 EST 2010

And now it's in the top ten bizarre species.

Top 10 New Species - 2010  http://species.asu.edu/Top10

Congratulations to the authors!

Note also the little 'killer sponge' from NZ waters which was discovered during a NIWA survey.

Geoff