[Annelida] Research zoologist position available

Fauchald, Kristian via annelida%40net.bio.net (by FAUCHALD from si.edu)
Tue Nov 2 12:24:39 EST 2010

We have a research zoologist position open in the Department of Invertebrate Zoology, National Museum of Natural History.  Open for scientists working on all groups of invertebrates (other than most terrestrial arthropods, which is handled by the entomology department).  I hasten to add that the position is a federal one, which means that it is open  only for US citizens (to save all sorts of qualified scientists of all other nationalities from wasting time).  The job closes December 10.  The job announcement number is
11A-RB-296421-DEU-NMNH    Questions and so forth  may be sent to
Robinette Burrell
Phone: 202-633-6318
Fax: 571-258-4052
TDD: 202-633-6409
Email: burrellro from si.edu<mailto:burrellro from si.edu>

Best to all

Kristian Fauchald