[Annelida] Fwd: strange polychaeta like fossils PHOTOS 1

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Nov 4 21:27:11 EST 2010

Forwarded. Please contact Jan Schlogl <schlogl from fns.uniba.sk> if you can assist and wish to see other photos.
This list has a modest attachment size limit, not designed for portfolios of photos. 100 kb per image is usually plenty big enough.
Multiple photos can be placed on http://www.flickr.com/ etc.

Geoff