[Annelida] A request for specimens

Alison Forde via annelida%40net.bio.net (by aforde from uoguelph.ca)
Thu Nov 11 13:31:05 EST 2010

Good afternoon all,

I am currently studying the genome sizes of annelids, focusing on leeches in particular, and am seeking help from those who may be able to contribute specimens. The methods I have been employing to measure genome sizes require either fresh or frozen (-80C) tissues. In return I will share with you the genome size data from your specimens to be used as you wish.

Please contact me at aforde from uoguelph.ca for further details and shipping information.

Thank you for your time,

Alison Forde

----
Alison Forde