[Annelida] 2nd International Morphology Conference

Ana Riesgo via annelida%40net.bio.net (by ariesgo from oeb.harvard.edu)
Mon Nov 22 14:48:45 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,
we are happy to invite you to the 2nd International Morphology Conference
that will be hosted in the Museum of Comparative Zoology (Harvard
University) in June 2011. You will find the details at:
I hope many of you will take the time to present your wonderful work here in
Best wishes!
Ana Riesgo
Sent from the Bio.net - Annelida mailing list archive at Nabble.com.