[Annelida] FW: Polychaeta PDF online at AM

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Wed Nov 24 23:26:36 EST 2010

Thanks Pat,

Good to see. I wish my institute could arrange for the same with all
our older Memoirs series monographs. Fortunately for worms there are
only Vine 1977 on spirorbines, Knox 1960 on Chatham polychaetes, and
Knox & Cameron 1998 on Ross Sea polychaetes.  At some stage I shall try
to put those online.

Also perhaps tell your colleague these below are there online but not
presently keyworded as Polychaeta?
They are about polychaetes, though the word is not in the title.

Bretnall, W. 1921:  Two Australian species of DITRYPA.  Australian
Museum Records 13(4): 154-155
Johnston, T. Harvey. 1909:  On a new species of APHRODITA.  Records of
the Australian Museum 7(4): 241-245.
Stach, L. W. 1944:  ARENICOLA from southeastern Australia.  Records of
the Australian Museum, Sydney 21(5): 272-278
Whitelegge, Thomas. 1890:  Report on the WORM disease affecting the
oysters on the coast of New South Wales.  Records of the Australian
Museum, Sydney 1(2): 41–54.

Geoff

>>> On 25/11/2010 at 3:38 p.m., Pat Hutchings
<Pat.Hutchings from austmus.gov.au>
wrote:
> May be of interest
>   pat

NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water &
Atmospheric Research Ltd.