[Annelida] Annulata Semperiana

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon Nov 29 21:37:26 EST 2010

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had had better success than I have and have
come across Grube's Annulata Semperiana online? Or has someone made a
scan? It doesn't appear to be in BHL or archive.org, but the journal
title is a difficult one to search for. They both have some of "Mémoires
l'Académie Impériale des Sciences de St.- Pétersbourg" but apparently
not series 7.

Google claim to have digitised Harvard's copy but there's no preview
online.

Full title:

Grube, Adolph-Eduard. 1878:  Annulata Semperiana. Beiträge zur
Kenntniss der Annelidenfauna der Philippinen nach den von Herrn Prof.
Semper mitgebrachten Sammlungen.  Mémoires l'Académie Impériale des
Sciences de St.- Pétersbourg, série 7 25(8): 1-300.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Geoff Read

NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water &
Atmospheric Research Ltd.