[Annelida] Worms inhabiting Pectinariidae tubes

Christina Carr via annelida%40net.bio.net (by carrc from uoguelph.ca)
Tue Nov 30 15:03:46 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking at a few specimens from the Beaufort Sea and I was hoping someone might recognize these guys which were pulled from pectinariid tubes (8 specimens, all from similar looking tubes). I am fairly sure there are no genera of pectinariids that look like this - but would love to be corrected.

Thanks so much for any insights, very appreciated!

Cheers,
Christy

--
Christina Carr, MSc