[Annelida] Re: Worms inhabiting Pectinariidae tubes

Christina Carr via annelida%40net.bio.net (by carrc from uoguelph.ca)
Tue Nov 30 15:48:40 EST 2010

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your fast replies, which were overwhelmingly "Sipuncula". I am slightly less naive to the habitat preferences of this group now

Thanks again,
Christy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christina Carr" <carrc from uoguelph.ca>
To: annelida from net.bio.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:03:46 PM
Subject: Worms inhabiting Pectinariidae tubes

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking at a few specimens from the Beaufort Sea and I was hoping someone might recognize these guys which were pulled from pectinariid tubes (8 specimens, all from similar looking tubes). I am fairly sure there are no genera of pectinariids that look like this - but would love to be corrected.

Thanks so much for any insights, very appreciated!

Cheers,
Christy

--
Christina Carr, MSc