[Annelida] Gateway troll off duty

Daniel Martin Sintes via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Fri Oct 8 02:00:49 EST 2010

Dear Geoff,

We will certainly miss your intros to some of our messages, often more
precise than the messages themselves. The troll has been very active,
mostly when we are comfortably sleeping (I know). While camouflaged
among "normal" users, we hope to still enjoy your "open" contributions
from now on.

Thanks a lot for your continuous efforts in keeping us in contact.

Dani.

Al 08/10/10 4:01, En/na Geoff Read ha escrit:
> Hi all,
>
> Time for a change. Open access in Annelida list is here.
>
> I think I've successfully changed the list settings to be unmoderated.  So it's instant access&  instant response from now on.
>
> Open access will benefit most the Europeans and Eastern Americans who are working when it's been night time zzzzzzzzzzzz for the moderator troll. There won't be a puzzling posting delay for you anymore.
>
> There will be a little bit of spam  getting through now (eg., bogus journals and conferences sometimes send us soliciting email), but it should be obvious what it is. Also the pre-filtering at net.bio.net has been fairly good, and I can add further filtering and take other actions if needed.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Geoff Read (ex moderator, still list-owner)
>

> NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water&  Atmospheric Research Ltd.

Dr. Daniel Martin

Scientific Researcher
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC)

Director
Centre d'Estudis Avancats de Blanes (CEAB)

->  Carrer d'acces a la Cala Sant Francesc 14
->  17300 Blanes (Girona), Catalunya (Spain)
->  Tel: (34) 972336101
->  Fax: (34) 972337806
->  WWW Institutional: http://www.ceab.csic.es
->  WWW Personal:      http://www.ceab.csic.es/~dani/