[Annelida] Are you still working your MLM Business?

Jerry Pelletier via annelida%40net.bio.net (by jerry from myamazingfreewebinar.com)
Sat Feb 5 01:59:01 EST 2011

Please excuse the approach out of the blue. I wanted to reach out and ask you a question...are you still involved with your MLM Business, and if so are you happy with it?

I'm a veteran in the network marketing industry and in August 2010 I got involved with something
totally unique, possibly the most powerful, best converting opportunity I've seen online. My earnings have quickly hit 5 figures monthly and I'm looking for partners across the globe to duplicate this.

Are you open to taking a look at what we're doing?
I guarantee you that will not have seen anything quite like it....

My phone # is below if you’d like to call me, or just Reply to this email and I will send you some info to check out.

Thank You…

Jerry Pelletier
860-341-1862
freeyourlifetoday from gmail.com