PS Re: [Annelida] Collection localities by Schmarda (1861)

Geoff Read via (by from
Mon Feb 7 03:25:04 EST 2011

Actually volume 3 of Schmarda's  travels (I came upon only vol 3) is digitised on google books, so you all can see what I mean about readability.
Hopefully not so much a problem for German nationals.
The ornate capitals look stylish, but probably will not ocr very well automatically.

One can download the pdf freely, but the version one gets isn't ocr'd.

I'd be interested to hear if any useful information is found.